- May 16, 2013, 6:30pm: Workshop: Using Theme to Strengthen Your Writing and Your Brand, with Laura Kaye and Eliza Knight at the monthly meeting of the Maryland Romance Writers at Arbutus Public Library.
- May 17, 2013, 4pm-7pm: Book Signing at Barnes and Noble in Frederick, Maryland as part of the Frederick Book Festival.
- May 18, 2013, 9am-6pm: Stephanie will be a featured author at the Frederick Book Festival, held at the E-ventplex at the Frederick Fairgrounds.
- May 22, 2013, 7pm: Chocolate and Romance 101: Not Your Mother’s Bodice Rippers. Join Stephanie and fellow Maryland romance authors at the Arbutus Public Library to get the scoop on the romance genre and where it’s headed.
- July 17th – 20th, 2013: Romance Writers of America, Stephanie will be in attendance and presenting a panel with Eliza Knight and Laura Kaye on tackling Taboos in Erotic Romance and on a panel with Darynda Jones, Angie Fox and Kieran Kramer regarding marketing outside the box.
- August 2013: Stephanie will be teaching an online Plotting with Scrivener course for the Maryland Romance Writers.
- May 1st – 5th, 2013: Romantic Times Booklover’s Convention, Stephanie will be presenting a workshop on Theme, participating in two reader events, and signing with other romance writers
- April 19th-21st: Washington Romance Writers Retreat in Westminster, Maryland, Stephanie will be attending and available to sign books or chat with readers
- March 29th – 31st, 2012: ConBust at Smith College, Stephanie will present several panels with other women in fantasy and science fiction