- March 28, 2014, 7pm-9pm. Catonsville Historical Society. Stephanie will join local authors to talk about her work and the process of writing a book and getting it published.
- February 15, 2014, 12pm-2pm. Turn the Page Bookstore in Boonsboro Maryland. Stephanie is once again honored to be signing with Nora Roberts in this quaint town where books rule!
November 23, 2013 2pm-4pm: Chocolate and Romance 101 at the Enoch Pratt Free Library in downtown Baltimore: From sweet contemporary to sizzling paranormal romance, modern romance heroines are just as likely to save the world as heroes. Join Laura Kaye, Stephanie Draven, Christie Barth, Lea Nolan and Eliza Knight for an afternoon of chocolate and conversation with some of today’s hottest romance authors.
August 2013: Stephanie will be teaching an online Plotting with Scrivener course for the Maryland Romance Writers.
- July 17th – 20th, 2013: Romance Writers of America, Stephanie will be in attendance and presenting a panel with Eliza Knight and Laura Kaye on tackling Taboos in Erotic Romance and on a panel with Darynda Jones, Angie Fox and Kieran Kramer regarding marketing outside the box.
- May 22, 2013, 7pm: Chocolate and Romance 101: Not Your Mother’s Bodice Rippers. Join Stephanie and fellow Maryland romance authors at the Arbutus Public Library to get the scoop on the romance genre and where it’s headed.
- May 18, 2013, 9am-6pm: Stephanie will be a featured author at the Frederick Book Festival, held at the E-ventplex at the Frederick Fairgrounds.
- May 17, 2013, 4pm-7pm: Book Signing at Barnes and Noble in Frederick, Maryland as part of the Frederick Book Festival.
- May 16, 2013, 6:30pm: Workshop: Using Theme to Strengthen Your Writing and Your Brand, with Laura Kaye and Eliza Knight at the monthly meeting of the Maryland Romance Writers at Arbutus Public Library.
- May 1st – 5th, 2013: Romantic Times Booklover’s Convention, Stephanie will be presenting a workshop on Theme, participating in two reader events, and signing with other romance writers
- April 19th-21st: Washington Romance Writers Retreat in Westminster, Maryland, Stephanie will be attending and available to sign books or chat with readers
- March 29th – 31st, 2012: ConBust at Smith College, Stephanie will present several panels with other women in fantasy and science fiction